VOGLIO Digital Marketing is a data-driven online marketing & reporting agency that focuses on search engine marketing for Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook. We build, optimize, and manage high-performing paid search accounts for medium-to-large advertisers.
We believe that digital marketing success requires top-notch account implementation for our clients. The Account Strategist, SEM role is critical to driving record-breaking online marketing results for our clients and communicating those results in a way that both builds strong working relationships and invites collaboration.
In this role your primary responsibility will be to support the development and management of paid search accounts.
- A degree in a business or technology discipline, or commensurate experience
- 0-2 years related experience in paid advertising campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of digital marketing, particularly paid search
- Mastery of advanced Microsoft Excel functions (VLOOKUP, PivotTables, etc.)
- Supporting account growth through campaign creation
- Developing ad copy and A/B testing
- Managing keyword bids toward clients’ budgets and profitability goals
- Analyzing account performance reports to make data-driven account optimizations
- Communicating with clients
This role might be for you if
- You’re able to look at a collection of data and identify logical patterns and sequences
- You consider attention to detail high on your list of your strengths
- You’re good at synthesizing information and communicating it in an easy-to-understand way
- You’re a self-starter and crave autonomy
- You are a lifelong learner and proactively seek out ways to improve your knowledge and contribute to processes
- You thrive in an environment where different disciplines, backgrounds, and perspectives all have a voice at the table
- You’re looking for a job that challenges yet supports you in achieving your personal and professional goals
- Downtown Seattle location, steps away from the waterfront and Sculpture Park
- Bring your dog to work day, every day
- Team bonding events
- Commuter benefits
- Health Benefits and 401(K) program with matching
- Work-life balance
If you value relationships, diversity, balance, and growth - this is a place for you!
VOGLIO is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.